sâmbătă, 7 iulie 2012

Zara favorites.

I have to confess that, in my enormous ignorance, I didn't know Zara's website does include Venezuela among their countries, and that there were also lookbooks with the names and the prices of the pieces in VEF. Last Friday I checked in detail March, April and May lookbooks and I thought it would be a good idea to share my favorite picks here (even though this is the-day-before-yesterday news to some of you).










And last, but not least, my two greatest favorites.



I think that coral tunic is an excellent choice for the hot-as-hell weather of my city, and I find it quite similar, but much more chic and neat, to the typical attires worn by women from some southamerican indigenous groups. Besides, I am a complete sucker for all things coral or orange, you already knew that ;) Which look do you prefer? Do we happen to share some favorites? Let me know!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu